Saturday, February 4, 2012

rewind

life's pretty okay for now.
yes i'm live, so stop checking the obituary .

not in much of a mood to blog but i guess i'm just throw in a few sentence and make do with it.
things are still going okay, but i would nvr forgotten how i was banished from the heavens, into this harsh jungles filled with politics, blowpipes and arrows. One word, survivor.
no exaggerating, but at least this pretty much opened my eyes and give me a glimpsed of the pixelized version of the working world. New year's pretty good i'd reckon?
the usual me, hitting away my blackberry why waiting for my parents to do the interaction, while i sit quietly at the corner and moving off after dinner.

hmmmmm my weekends are mundane, but however i do feel that at least that's a mental break for my suffocating weekends.

Friends,

well my clique evolved alot these days. no more big cliques and all, but just the 5 of us. and this revolution's just too funny and i nvr thought we would make this happen. 1 civilian, 2 soldiers and 2 students. Yes, students. My bro and his partner in crimes had join the ranks of us and looks like it's time for bp rangers to quieten down. Ahh and he's a freak D: (CCK Freaks) Well, friends come and goes, but at least Vash manage to stay. i didn't force him thou :3 but i guess we're pretty much very close after all the thick and thins thoughout the years, needless to say, the disappointments with other people. life's quiet for us, but not when there's kpop & booze. i pretty much enjoy the simple life i have right now thou.

Guess i'll try to make time worth my while, throwing in bytes of paragraphs whenever i can and all.

random thoughts fly thru my mine everynow and then, but i guess i gna get my berry workin' gonna link it up w/ my blog.

No comments: