Sunday, February 5, 2012

push.

quiet weekends.
good time for me to dwell on things, see time flies and ahh before i knew it, the sun was already down.
i had my dinner w/ my brother @ KFC, which was... yes, mundane enough.
loitering around the neighbourhood and watching movies. ahhh a perfect way to laze off my sunday.

Had Adel came over earlier, and.. ahh what can i say? i'd became a far more lazy person than you can imagine, and maybe you could say i'm more on productivity now. going down to town for no apparent reason and waste time isn't much of an idea now as i preferred the comforts of my room.

anyways. yea we watched movies and slack, and that's basically more or less it. anyways, found this cool game that you guys might wanna try :D pokemon TD (yea i know it's old)
sorry for the auto boot. i know it sound irritating :3

[POKEMON TOWER DEFENSE]

- multiplayer and trading avaliable
- saving required.
- rmb to save in menu as there is no AUTOSAVE function



GLHF

No comments: