Tuesday, February 14, 2012

060212 Monday

Monday, everything starts all over again. Somehow I was at the very least satisfied & pleased w/ the routine. No unknowns, I know what to do, and I just had to do 5 times a week n I get to rest on weekends.

My thoughts began to stir thou, abt the future, whether should I further my study or start out working str8 and climb. It sure is gna be a tough journey thou..

-typing away in my BB while being oblivious to the crowding in my office-

***

My cousin's getting married today. Yes its a she and don't bother asking me whether she's hot cos we didn't really talk. She has a twin and they're the only twin among our generation. And yup she's the first to wed. I'm not next, I know :)

My memory of her was rly vague. Only thing I can rmb is she teaching me maths when I'm in primary school. Come to think of it, I was nvr close/ even talk much to any of my cousin. Well except clems of cos. Other than that, nope. No one. Nobody.

***

Thought it might be a bad day..
Mustered out some courage to talk to boss. I know we all just wanna survive and get by this 2 years. Bt I prefer "mundanitys". Simplicity at it's best.

Whatever it is, I'm in PAD nw and no doubt I would be gng back. Looking outof the bus windows, starring at PAD personnels dng loads of duties. Clearing rubbish etc.. I nvr know them.. But now I do..



***

I'm on the shuttle bus now. Sir's nice enough to let me skip parade and take the first bus. I'm shaking my legs wildly while I watch cars went off.. Darn.. Shld've hitched a ride instead. thou it's not smth that I look forward too, I still dreads being late..

***

The Wedding

Awesome wedding dinner. Well the slide show kinda sucks thou. Would be much better if they invested in the video instead as most people are more interested in the food than the photos. disappointed in the booze.

& my bro and I was being a real badass in there. retarded humor. We gonna burn in hell D:
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld
Powered by Gee! from StarHub

No comments: