Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thristday

I sat inside the car feeling listless as the loud chatter goes on. Winding down windows, hitting on girls, some part of me just couldn't care less as I slouched at the back of the seat.
I look dreamily out of the window, thoughts swirling my head while looking at the fleeting traffic...drowning in my thoughts.


***

Yesterday's duty is beyond what I'd expected. Conversations that last forever, laughter, and noisy chatter until 3am.

It all ends and there I was, lying motionless as my berry beamed to life, playing music that kept me company throughout the night.

***

I was desperately looking at the clock, waiting for the siren. I wanted to leave this place, I wanted to escape.. But where?

This weird definition about depth is getting into me.
How could I scorn the superficial when I behave like one.

Things I wanted to work hard for? Things that would bring me out of procrastination. Maybe someone who would enlighten me...

No comments: