Friday, March 29, 2013

ruby sparks



a playful concept of Pygmalion mythology,
a movie that voice out my fantasy,
a movie that i could relate too.

idealism,
dark,
comedy,
romance,
perspective.

all this, packed into one movie that is bound to swept you off your feet.
yes, i was swept off my feet by this movie.

Ruby Sparks is no doubt yet another girl i can add to the list of my fictional dream girls, together with a few others.

 i have a quiet friday,
lying next to you, with you digging your nails into my hair, moving in gentle motion as i could felt your nails sends millions of shock wave through my nerve.
I closed my eyes, and enjoy the moment.
Bathing in bliss i guess.
who else, would let me play my PC in my room while she head back to my house with a foot long subway sandwich and 2 bags of LAYS?

we finished up the other half of ruby sparks, before lazing on the bed because of the afternoon rain, drifting to slumber.
a blissful sleep as i'm glad we're alright now.
we had dinner over running man, as i eventually gave in when girl gives me puppy eyes.
well, puppy eyes doesn't really work on me,
but alittle self reflection told me i'd been quite an ass so i just give in :3
and yes, we clocked the rest of our day in bed...




Calvin have Rudy,
i have Adeline.

Thank you Zoe Kazan.
For writing this beautiful piece of movie that touched my heart and my soul.
i would never forget this movie.
i made a mental note to add this movie to my "Movies to keep folder",
yes, it's my own tiny Oscar "nominees".

I walked her home,
held her hands while a sachet of my 5 hour old kopi dangles over the other.
i could feel the huge feelings of reluctance as my feet fill up my $2 osaki slippers.
i could feel the chilly night breeze embracing us as my hands slipped into hers,
entwining her fingers.
then we walked, along the path of life that would never end...


No comments: