Sunday, March 17, 2013

Confine

Took a 30mins power nap. Before dipping my fat naked body into the warm showers.

Slacked awhile before I reluctantly wriggled my toes once again into my pair of size 9 boots. Procrastinated alittle, and 2 MVs and a full nail cut session would cost a sprint to the bus stop for me D:

Ah, sink hole along woodlands road. happening. Hope the bus gets reroute and have a temporary bus stop nearer to my place.

Fml. I could feel their weird stare as everyone on the bus was thinking why the fuck would someone, dressed in smart 4 climb up the fucking bus on a weekend.

***

Sleep,
Sleep,
So tired, so active. Drifting in and out of slumber. The rain makes it so hard for us to do our job properly. Yep. Free slavery when it comes to confinement, clean this clean that, paint this paint that.

I just want to serve and go peacefully.

No comments: