Sunday, March 24, 2013

TGIS

Sunday.
Finally my week have come to an end.
Sitting on the bus, on the way to V, scrolling my msg history while my delicate brain is trying to remember what have I done for the past week.

Just backtracked like 2 weeks worth of posts. Well I'm not really sure who really reads my blog out of all this traffic, but if u do, scroll down, it's worth a read.
And THANK YOU. If you're actually reading this. You'll be blessed, if you know me, let me know. I do have some random friends who reads, and it's really nice to know if my posts or words had made any impact or transpire you to look at the world in any other special way which u didn't expect yourself to be.

A sincere thank you for everyone who'd read, including the closet readers overseas. Everyone. All I can wish for is what comes after will be all good and I hope my blog can be of use to let ur brain juice churn out something at the very least, beneficial for your journey of life itself.
Not acting like I'm famous or what in anyway, but if you're a forumer, u shld know what is SIC. Sharing is caring~ that's why u can see tons of nonsenses on my blog.

[Highlights of the Week]
Monday: RUN
Tuesday: ADEL
Wednesday: KTV
Thursday: BK BOMB w/ B&C + RUN
Friday: KKM w/ B&G + LAN x POWER NASI LEMAK
Saturday: ADEL + McCAFE x LAN
Sunday: V w/ G
Yes 2 LAN session. Never judge a summoner who live for the league. :3

***

Thought it all would turn out well again. But I guess not. I think I need to move on, learn to move on and at the very least, try.. To get out of this phase.
I feel so heavy inside,
I feel like crying,
Yet no tears come.

My emo posts,
U just bluntly read through as it if's none of your concern.
U didn't even address it,
U didn't want to talk to me about as if my posts is for some other girl.
U didn't.. Even care.. If I'm so so on the verge of break down.
U didn't even reply to all of my questions alrdy, despite me asking, afew times more..

I'm not saying u didn't do ur part, nor am I trying to point fingers. But just so that, u didn't even try to talk about it,
No matter what I write, how much I write, u just let what's there stays there.

Maybe u got too much on ur plate to worry about.
Maybe.. I don't even have a place on your worry plate anymore..
Maybe..all of this is a mistake.










No comments: