Monday, March 11, 2013

II

080313

Day 2,
Day 2..
It didn't feel like a weekend,
Like it usually would.

What went wrong?
I was happily living my life awhile ago,
Before this came over,
Crumble my dreams,
Took away my motivation
Leave me like an empty shell.
I use to count my blessing,
Enjoy and savor every bit of happiness bestowed to me. Like how it really work when u woke up with a smile and tell yourself today's definitely gonna be a good day. And how it turn out well and how u tell your other half inside you, "see I told ya".

***

Didn't manage to run due to the rain, I definitely am going to come out with something. Definitely... Fuck.

Today, I listen to songs that I haven been listening for months. Threw in some beats over there.

1. Papermoon
2. Juniel - illa illa
3. Titanium
4. Lights - Siberia
5. Call me maybe
6. Dreams come true
7. Ash like Snow
8. Beast - Midnight Sun
9. F(x) - Electric Shock

Trying real bad to warm myself up for the weekends :/

***

I sat there,
While watching my brothers drone on..
How shallow have u become?
I wanted to save you,
But there's just so much I can do..
Brother..

No comments: