Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tuesday 030412

Tuesday.. Exactly 1 more week before my pay day comes. I'm totally drained out of cash and I'm even using my separate savings to fund my needs now.

With good friday coming right up, this 4 day work week also made tuesday feels like mid week. I felt better at the thought of that.

With my duty tucked neatly at the 3rd week of april, there's nothing I would need to worried about...yet.

***

Today's rather slack thou, spend the day utilizing my social links and all.. Alrdy been numb to the cons in here and.. Looks like the jungle's not that bad after all.. For now..

Mind's all pinned to the early weekends..

Did nothing much except the usuals.. Staying in the league and meeting adel for dinner.
Dolce vita ~
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: