Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Time 110412

Still reluctant to open my eyes after hearing my alarms. I rested for a bit.. Just a tiny bit to see how far my dream would go...

Next time I know, I'm rushing to prepare, occasionally checking the clock. I'm still in time..? Yes seems like it. Despite preparing unusually fast, I then make my way down, checking my watch to make sure. I'm even. 2 minutes ahead of my time, yet smrt wants to be a jackass and how I saw my bus pass me for it being 5 mins ahead of schedule. fml

***

Vz4schxdfh wruns? Gacyesiclayb..

It will rain.. Seems like it did..
I know nth we say would help.. Strings of thoughts and lines came to my mind. But I guess, silence is the best words of comforts. It does not exist, yet the presence of company makes it strong enough.. Strong enough..
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: