Tuesday, April 3, 2012

270312. VS

Ever heard of the saying health is wealth?

But why wealth always be sought upon as the object of evil, the root of all evil. Whereby health would be mortality, living. The law of opposites never fails to confuse me as in my journey of lives when always at some point of time would I have sudden thirst of wealth, I started weaving useless dreams, the greed comes to play. Its not that bad to dream, but what does wealth really means?

***

Unkowningly, I'd been to 2 place today. One would 'showcase' health, and the latter, shows the other.

Or 3.
Places that would show phrases of life
School, Hospital, Mall.

Owing a favor to my friend, things went my way and I'm a little too early for my appointment, so.. Sitting in the comforts of the hospital bench, I have to endure occasional splatter of the rain as the hospital isn't fully sheltered.

...

TBC?
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: