Monday, April 9, 2012

爱情像石头,会摩擦起火。

I ran down my estate, down the usual slope. I'm a little off my clock. I could feel the morning breeze slapping me.

Mundane monday, as always as I drag my reluctant body off to work. I asked for no rain. So it didn't rain today, but why am I still unhappy?

***

Luckily, there's not much work piling up for us. Just lazing around, attending to random help. And we all talked. Seems like the phrase women from venus and men are from mars is so true isn't it?

How we just find it as hard to figured out their mind as if clicking randomly with the rubik's cube trying to solve. But given the 21st centuries, comes experts who can even solve it with their eyes closed. Players, jerks, whatever u can name of.

Making things to work, is it that hard? I know it's not. It's actually not.
playing the helpless therapist while I saw him cast the dice and awaits his fate.

***

Life's a puzzle. So what's your story?

Didn't know what I'm yanking @ well maybe I'm just not at the best of my mood. Fatigue D:

Long stretch of things to do, with reviving my laptop being first. Welcome back~
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: