Thursday, April 5, 2012

050412

Well, here comes 'friday'. My week's ending a day early thanks to good friday. I hope that friday would be good.

Been feeling some shagness and laziness due to my desktop. Yes, my poor custom rig that use to be my pride. Like all desktop, the day to reformat would probably come.


Yes, it came a little too soon I know, just so that win7'd got some issues, it's making me probably shag. Maybe my desktop too :( struggling to live. Honestly I do have feelings for my desktop, something which accompanied my night everyday, beaming up it's luminous blue lights. U might think that I'm crazy, but coming from a poor family, I craft out it's specs myself, paid for it myself. It's my prized possession.

***

And here comes weekend~ and a long one :D
Hope things would work out well..
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: