Wednesday, April 18, 2012

170412

We're at the third week of April alrdy.. Fast isn't it? Been doing nothing much, literally just rotting my weekends away. And things definitely aint look good for me with my duty coming up at this saturday. So, FML.

Tuesday today and monday kinda suck. Wait, didn't monday always suck? Finally, tried out Dota 2 since it's been in my steam for damn long. and well it kinda rocks, felt like a different game, with the air of familiarity with it. Nicer graphics, heroes, with abit of different set of pros and cons to look at.. But nevertheless, just as I thought things would be different, they're sadly the same thou.

Leavers. Feeders. You name it u get it. Its like the same ol' garena thing. If you're losing, leave.

***

My day wasn't that bad.. It just past slowly. Life's such mystery
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: