Friday, April 13, 2012

Time of our lives

Cramped like sardine on 961, I'm finally on my way home.. Weekends.. Can't believe I survived the 5 days work week.

Things haven't been look good recently, the rains the storms. Why must our life have downs that brings us to the rock bottom pits down in our heart..?
Again, playing the silent therapist. I'd been there, I know nth helps. Nth could remedy a cut on your heart.

Not just that, another guy in my social link's having brother issues too.. All this.. Just makes me feel so helpless. I'd wish I'd more time, to make things better. That explains why I didn't have any appointment this week. I couldn't just let my bro tank all the shit when he's in this state. That's the least I could do.. Guess that's the least.

I won't appreciate such dramas, I questioned the unfairness. Maybe it's karma, maybe it's the inevitable chain cycle.. I don't know.. I just can't take it lying down for us sensitive guys.
It's like a bless and a curse, as if being bestowed with the third eye, what we see hear felt, amplified. And the arrogant doesn't feel a shit, but we do, we saw we feel. Sometimes the truth's hurtful too. Down there, with doubts fear churning out this evil concoction that send u down to the deepest pit of life.

And you bro, whatever you pursue. Wherever you go, I'm pretty sure our life will cross one day. just that it isn't here yet. Thou we spend more than half of our working day together. You know your time's here. Let's hang out someday. The whole of our club and the dept peeps. Huat ah~

Bro number 3. You know how weird our social link was form. We got pretty close, despite having time for each other. I know you'd got your life, and I'd got mine. thou we tried to compromise.. I felt sorry for you bro.. For your expensive lesson in life. Nevertheless, it'd been a joy that we once fought in tartarus tgt..
My fingers, tired, spitting out this chunk of lousy passage couldn't express how I feel. Couldn't...

***

hope things would be better for my guys. Hoping that going thru this rough patch would make you guys stronger.. to a better man.

Cheers.

***

I won't really like to end things on this depress note, but.. Seeing defeats after defeats, just makes me feel pretty down.. I hope this weekend is good enough to numb us all.. Us all..
_the end

*
*
*

{Sent from my BlackBerry.}

No comments: