Thursday, April 24, 2008

alone



see that spot? It's my new favourite "Ronnie is friggin' alone"-spot. Wahaha, another new spot added to my collection. * Yawn. Actually today, i've got nothing much over at my timetable. So after my basketball, my class got wrapped up after another 2 hours of CATS. Man, i almost got lost in the campus while finding it, cannot take it. Looks like i need more time to get used to it. So i started to wonder around in Ngee Ann after school, wondering when to go, and an idea popped out in my mind and i decided to head over to NP's library and explore around. Well, in the library, books and internet made it possible to be bounderless (: And there am i! emo-ing right now. Sighs! Irvin can over to find me later and i head off to sit with Aason for a while. & guess what! My favourite spot had been taken away! Fu*k! Hmmmm, forget it. I wonder if i'm waiting for'em...Let's just see (: I'll post on later.

*

back again, it
s rather late. & i think i'll just go thru this fast.
well, slacked there, then went over to canteen 1 for lunch before heading over to OURSPACE@72 to slack. Wee~ and more and mor people came over later! There's Xian Zheng, Jonathan, Zhe Yong, Jun Qian, Irvin, Jun Wei and Sulaiman! Ohhh! i simply love the feelings of old' sec school friends slacking together! We wrapped up the day after having dinner at subway (: And i was back at home again, using my computer and all. Sighs, guess that the stress haven left me yet ain't it? Sighs, i need someone, and i really do! >.< ohhh fuck! At least someone to hang out with after school. Sighs, ohh well, before i end my entry, let me share something with u guys. Well, i was talking to this good friend of mine, we talked about girls and all, and something came across my mind, and i made a phrase out. Here it goes...

a love, or a r/s, is like a tv screen.
you can't stress your eyes upon it, for u can only see the static dots.
and instead you eyesight will get worst (hurting yourself)
you gotta' love'em with imperfections,
if only u look from it further from another angle.
maybe things will get alil' different?!
whether it's good or what, why not sit back, relax.
and enjoy the show! (nature takes it's course)
CHEERS (:

No comments: