Saturday, April 12, 2008

ice mint

sighs, today's like the second last day of my holiday life before i entered Ngee Ann Poly and is officially studying day. Hmmmmmm, it's a nice day today i suppose. Awwwwww didn't really bonded really well with my class, too little people to bond with noramlly like a class also. Well, after i've been to Ngee Ann, it really seems like i've lost the will to blog. I felt as if i'm a business man who felt that what it seem to look like a huge profit made is actually a large lost after specific calculation. Man, i think i shall blog my day without any further ado. Don't wana think too much about it.

Sighs, woke up at 1 plus. then went over to meet up with Kelvin.

Actually, it's not like i wanna made up excuses. I really cant bring myself to blog. Really traumatised. sorry. I opened up the page, then stare into blank, feeling lost.
Sighs, sorry...
as i dun wanna end it just like that...
CHEERS (:

No comments: