Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BFF



HERE'S A PICTURE TO THE SECOND DAY OF MY POLY LIFE!
i figure out that, it's no use to like be traumatised or anything. Well in the long one, the one who eventually lose out is still me isin't it. Ohhh well, since i'm lazy to explain out Ngee Ann's system, i would rather rate it a 3/5. * sighs. Well, it takes alot of self discipline to study in Ngee Ann Poly isin't it?

So...meet up with my class outside cheers hmmm, and i saw Zhe Yong on the way. I prefered to wrap up the day today shortly as i still not really in the blogging mood right now. Sighs. Life kinda sucks huh? I'm like cannot move on due to my secondary schools' memories and well...sighs, i'm thinking, whether our friendship can last for a lifetime ? Well, each person made a difference, every single one of our classmates. Well i went home, then, after that use my laptop. I'll try to like, write out all my brothers bah, sighs...
My Class ended at 11, so well, i spend a great till of time hanging out with some other friends before going home (:

i miss kunda's kamen raider crap
i miss kelvin's pai kia behaviour
i miss jonathan's brotherly action
i miss jasper hing's pervertic joke
i miss zhe yong's way of denying he's hentai god
i miss aason's coolness
i miss derrick's patience when he tried to teach me amaths
i miss razak's reaction when he saw shi rou the other day
i miss shah's help for psp
i miss sulaiman's advice, thou it's mostly crap
i miss zayar's face when he was in shades
i miss jun qian's vulgar rap
i miss jun xiang's blur face
i miss xian zheng's crap cos he always made me laugh
i miss jun hao's face when he scold me vulgar
i miss ee ling's expression when he's giving us harmless threats
i miss zhe wei's expression when i tell a sex joke
i miss joel's serious mode
i miss justin's sporting-ness
i miss ming jie's smirk when he get a for amaths
i miss norrizam's smoking style
i miss ashok's black middle finger

let's hope our friendship can last for a lifetime, sorry if i forgotten ur name =D
CHEERS (:

No comments: