Wednesday, April 9, 2008

orientation tmr

sighs sighs.
stayed at home the whole day.
can't sleep the night beofore, so i struggled with my "brain" to stay awake. I can't sleep but i'm tired...hmmm, went over to chat up with Sasori no danna (Aason) and Xian Zheng.
well both of them are catching a soccer match, Liverpool VS Arsenal.
man man,both are skilled and was armed with powerful kicks.
but however liverpool got away with the stuggle, ending the match with a magnicifent 4-2. I then went over to get some sleep.
Life's rather same, as i woke up in the late afternoon, and found myself playing with my PSP. Haha, sometimes i really never regreted getting this gadget as it accompanied me most of the time. Alrighty, and there you go! After having my dinner at 7 plus, i head on and hogged on to RUI (my SONY VAIO). YES! and i simply love RUI. Was chatting around with my secondary school friends and all. And that reminds me, i've got orientation programme tomorrow, well, i'm rather nervous for that, really! I used to be outgoing during my secondary school years, but after i got mature and all, sometimes i think that, having alotta friendly mates was not important. What's really important is that you found people that truly deserve to be a friend, lasting friendships, no quarrels and all, be there for each other. And slowly, one or the other shall first leave the world, bringing the beautiful memories below the soft soil, beyond where human hand can reach. Picture this as a senario, and every now and then, the other will visit the one's grave, smoking a cigarette, lighting out another for the "ONE". well, i'm not into any gang activities, so i can't really say how "brother" i mean. But just hope that this senarios can tell u guys how i felt. I'm heading for NP tomorrow, and i hope that, i can really leave the school with nice memories, alot of friends or all, or with a nice girlfriend? (haha, just kidding). Back into the serious mode, well wish that i could really find some great buddies there, who can accompany me, to walk on in my life (: i'm not gay, but i really need some close buddies to be there for me!
CHEERS FOR NP (:

No comments: