Wednesday, April 23, 2008

movie frenzy.

ohhh well, i'll begin by blogging off my school life today, sighs, things will be repeating for this whole term. * yawn. Ohhh well, woke up as usual, and head on to Bukit Panjang Plaza to take 184. Uh yea, went on straight for IDS (interior design). Woots, hmmmm today's rather slacky as we don't have to bring any laptop, and IDS does not require any additional notes. So today we kinda learn more "chim" drawing (:
And wow, 3 hours passed in a flash, and my "cher" was great!



Stuggling alil' bit here and there...



YEA! DONE!

So my day was wrapped up after a "straight away" TEC lecture which only took up an hour! And off i go to home. Had a lonely time a Bukit Panjang Plaza, and i had lunch and did alil' shopping. "Ahhhhhh, aircon!", i whined as i really cannot endure the scorching heat in Singapore. Ohhhh man! So i went off to watch movies, via my com that is. Well, for the first time, i successfully adjusted the equalizer and all to the best (so far). The bass, the sound and the surround was uber cool! Watched alot of movies today, firstly i start off with Warlords, Enchanted, alittle sneak prev. of Cloverfield, Rush Hour 3 then followed by Snakes on a Plane and The Simpsons Movie. Ohhh great, i would like to give a 4.5/5 for the Simpson Movie, as i used to hate* watching their drama on channel 5. Well, i watched it reluctantly at first, but ohh well, the hilarious action packed really keeps me going, and really...Expect the unexpected from the simpsons' producer. Ohh well, i know it was alil' too late saying this, but...haha, can't blame me as i watched it today =/ Homer kicks ass! Ohh well, then i'm off to emotion-ing. Looks like the Koizora's sorrows didn't fade any much better, well, i'll like to confessed that, like an innocent and naive guy in the past, (used to be). I believe in happy endings and all, and i began to live* my "so called world of romance", being lead by the nose from drama, and fairytales. Ohh well, Cellphone love stories, * arghs, one of my favourite. Okay Okay my confession have a limit. Be my close buddy and i'll share'em with u! * hint hint. Before i go, the lyrics below are the English Translation of Yui Aragaki's Heavenly Days. ENJOY & CHEERS!

*

Yui Aragaki - Heavenly Days
- English Translation

I turn off the time to wake up before the alarm clock ressounds
I don't know why but I can already remember you

I wonder if, before I know it, I'll forget
even the miracle of being able to meet you for one hundred minutes
Will I end up forgetting even that I've forgotten?

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again, ah
I'm locking up those days that are still a bit warm

Tired of walking, I sat down and was at a loss, if you were with me
We could have talked about something like our unbearable dream's fate

I couldn't say it by the ticket barrier, I wanted to say
That I feel "Thank you" are maybe words
much sadder than "goodbye"

Heavenly days, I wonder if I could smile properly
At the scene of our last kiss, I couldn't even
grasp your shivering hands, not even my tears fell, ah
Now that it's too late, they overflow when I'm alone

Heavenly days, in the room in the pocket of my heart
I look for your vanished warmth
Even if there's no way to feel you ever again, ah
Even if I stretch out my hands, you're not here anymore
I'll walk on under a new light


CHEERS!

No comments: