Monday, April 21, 2008

rushed

Ohh well, might be ending up rushing my blog again. Sighs, looks like life wasn't back in shape for me yet ain't it? anyways, today for the first time, i'm like late. Ohh gosh, blame it on the traffic by the way. I could pretty well, describe how i feel at that moment, but i was kinda lazy, so i think i'll try my best. Wokr up rather early and all, got my breakfast, and after preparing and all, there i go! Seeing that i was alittle bit to early, i decided to head on over to the 920 Bus-stop opposite West Spring Secondary School to wait for 920. Well, seeing the many people there, really got me a relif, this means that the there isn't any 920 Bus coming a moment ago. Ohh well, and i sit there waiting, tapping my right feet inpatiently as minutes and minutes sank in my heart. Beats of perspiration started to form in my head. I saw people checking their watches and handphones even without a min's interval. My tapping increase in tempo as time passes by. Ohh well. FINALLY, the bus came over, the working class and the tertiary class went up, and the secondary class students came streaming in. I board the bus and find myself a seat. GREAT! upon reaching the interchange, i hurried over to the 75 and 184 area to board the bus.

Upon reaching the bus-stop opposite Ngee Ann Poly. I hasten my pace up the flight of stairs on the over head bridge and then head on over. Sorry! Then we head on over for lesson, CAD lesson, man it sure is tough!



but i'm not giving up yet!

I then head over with my new founded boy gangs over to canteen 3 to have my lunch. Well, compared to the other canteen, the fish and chip here was not very nice and was more expensive.



For everyone's info, it's going out at $4.00. And we slacked abit and dota at some near by benches. We then head over for our PAC tutorials and lectures. Ohhh well, before i'm going off! Got a call from Irvin and here we are now, tapping wireless internet at macdonald's, and Kunda and Jasper Hing came over to meet us up later on. And here i am, blogging right now. And recently, thanks to youtube, i'm really addicted to a movie, Sky of Love (Koizora). Well, the songs carried a significant amount of emotion, sorrows, and the tone representing the emotional struggle is pretty much impressive.



So here's a video guys. It's not the proper music video, but i'm pretty sure this will do. Liked it alot. Stay cool, and CHEERS (x

No comments: