Tuesday, April 22, 2008

rainy days

Ohh well, i reached school early again. Ohh my, it's only 8.22 AM and my lesson starts at 9.00 AM. So as i was waiting for the rest of my classmates to arrived, i figure out i might as well, start blogging. Man, i'm addicted to Heavenly Days by Yui Aragaki. So i should start my day hmmmm? Well, woke up pretty early today, despite sleeping so late the other night. Well, if i was to added up all the hours that i slept over the week, it won't even hit an average of 8 hours. Ohh fuck. It was drizzling alittle today, quite a heavy drizzle that is. So, i guessed i would have to go to school by plan B as i was lazy to grab an umbrella. So plan B, is that i would have to walk over to Senja Lrt Station using the shelter, then taking the LRT to Bukit Panjang Lrt Station and lastly, either taking 75 or 184, which eventually will bring me over to the bus-stop that i always arrived at upon reaching school. So, i reluctantly drag my feet, cursing the weather. Rainy days, sure got alotta' people emotional. An by the way, i'm aways amazed at the amount of people travelling to CBD via bus. Same as aways, i've seen long stretch of people, in the working force, holding onto their laptops, listening to their mp4, and waiting patiently for the bus.



Guessed that they have alot of free time ain't it? And the funniest thing is, if the seats are all taken on 700. The people wouldn't squeezed in like how a normal people in a peak hour should. They would rather wait for the next bus and gota seat in return. Gosh, they are wasitng time! Alright, soon it was my turn to got onto the bus already. And of cos' i've got a seat! * wink. And i took out a gadget that would be best describe as a boredom killer, the PSP. But actually, you would get bored of your PSP if you're not those typical gamer who can't wait to complete their game and all. Start hogging on the my game, Dark Stalker, and eventually time flies and, i'd reached the school. I slowly paced my way up the stairs, and down again, * ohh that's lame. And there, i'm at school already! And back to the present, i'm near to the end of my blog already! So, guess i'll continue after my lesson or in break time. Ohh by the way,, for photography club, there's an interview today for some Visual Diary (some sort of enrichment programme). Oh how i wished i can get in, but actually, i'm not really so that desperate to get in. lol! Alright seeya!

*

uh yea, i'm back again, just had my TEC and MES lesson. oh my god, lectures were typically boring as ever.



here's a picture during TEC. I purposely got the word "price" in the photo as the subject is about economy.



and i was friggin' half dead at the MES lesson (above). *yawn!

Finally, breka time arrives, i have exactly one hour to my next lesson, CAD. It was a make up class. And, i've got some interview related to Photography Club @ 5. Sighs. Train of thoughs hit my mind again. Guess life's not any better yet...

*



Familiar?! Ohhh well, i've just found my own personal spot @ NP's OURSPACE@72.
slacking over here alone now, enjoying the great aircon. Well, gotta' go for CAD make up lesson at 1 which ends at 3. I then head over to canteen 3 with my classmates to slack and chitchat. And now i'm aimlessly slacking around at campus, waiting for my photography club's interview. * yawn! btw it's a really nice emo* spot here and i'm taking it for sure! ^^ guess i'll always come over here next time when i'm alone. LOL, well, i didn't really want to venture into the crowds as i played my music out loud, and i'm afraid this might be, uhh well...others might not like it lol! hmmmmm...so away from my blog, and back to slacking~

*



Ohhh well, went for the interview, and i shalln't talk too much about it. Went over to OurSpace@72 with norizzam at 6.16 PM. Hmmmm, played with some photo editing freeware and watch some animes. Well, i could have rated this as one of the best days in my poly life. Well, cos' i've never stayed out at night before, so it's kinda cool, and with the aircn and all, it's PARADISE! Well, suppose i'm heading off after that, alright seeya' tomorrow! Ja!
CHEERS (:

No comments: