Wednesday, April 16, 2008

trio

* cant blog yesterday. friggin' blogger is down...
" f-ed up".
well, i'm blog on "now"...

sighs, i tried to upload my pics, but cannot.
MAN i think i'll just blog on.
well, went over to school today, but today is alil' different! Well, instead of heading over to school myself, i met up with Jonathan, Derrick and Eeling. We went to another nearby bus stop instead of going over to BP's interchange. I looked up at the sky and heave a sigh. May my later days get better.

Upon reaching school, i started to wait for my classmates, went over to have Interior Designing lesson before the day wrap up with a lecture for Theory of Economics.



drawing... =D
Ohhh well, i have no choice but to head home as i was released early. ALONE again. I head over to Bukit Panjang Mac for lunch and i *tap away!



*yawn~ i wanna hang out with some buddies around the campus ehh! Head home and take a short nap, and i meet Jasper Hing after i've had my dinner.And itook some "artistic" pictures there...



exit, from my life.



a long way to go...

well, went over to get some peanuts =D
and then there you go!



haha, meet up with Razak too (:
so it's 3 of us already =D so...BFF =D
CHEERS (:

No comments: