Tuesday, May 14, 2013

the beauty of music

Songs that grew up with me.
Songs that sat with me when i'm alone, gazing up at the skies wondering what destiny holds.
Songs that touches my heart,
Songs that i can relate to.
Songs that remind me of everything i was,
Songs that gives me motivation.
Songs that made me run, & it always keep me running.
Songs that bought laughter, and draw smiles on my face
Songs that remind me of the anime that i use to watch
Songs that remind me of my childhood,
Songs that made me such a deep person,
Songs that i can never, ever forget.
Songs that were recomend by friends/peers that got stuck in my head
Songs that made me watch an anime
Songs that made me start drumming
Songs that play while i drive down mt akina, trying to beat my personal best


the beauty of music
Songs that were once my everything;
I was once a Japanese song enthusiast,
of course, throw in a little bit of songs here and there,
but Japanese songs are what makes up 90% of the songs in my iPod.
i would throw in some Otsuka Ai, and stroll back home, maybe even taking a detour while her songs soothe my soul.



i swear she was once my dream 'gal'
*lol*

that aside,
How, i always marvel at the soul of the music,
how the voice could reach me, breaking the boundaries of language.
How it made me a deeper person (maybe more emo)
How it plant the seed of empathy, and made me a better person i am today.

Arigtaou,
Thank you,
Thank you for being there for me, whenever i need you,
how i could always find a song in there, that i can relate to,
upbeat song to cheer me up,
a slow song to marooned me to twilight.
thank you each and everyone of the japanese singers out.

how i would appreciate the unsung artist,
indie singers out there,
every single one.
even though the industry'd pretty much changed.
i sometimes still hate how the good doesnt get recognize while the rich gets to sow that undeserved fame.
keep fighting,
keep singing.

i would never forget, the silent pact that i'd made to myself 10 years back.
to go to japan one day.

fuck i miss japan :(

No comments: