Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mondaze again

Fixing my Snafu life.
this whole week, would have been the craziest time of my army life.
Would write about it soon,
Yea soon.

Long story short,
I was always send back to tekong to act in ah boys to men 3.
(Sorry if some of u guys can't even feel the sarcarsm)
Was even too shagged to explain as I dragged my duffel bag, field bag (which was obviously too heavy for me to tekong)

Can't believe my MO assume this to be 'very light' and even ask me to ask someone to help me carry/bring it there.
Of course I didn't, after realizing the consequences/risk of being stomp.

To sum it all off, I was rejected because I bought only 1 pair of boots. :/
I was so prepared, this rejection felt so surreal that I didn't even felt joy. Maybe alittle tinge of it, but still, I felt surreal.
I came back.
But till today, every now and then, I would wonder, how is it like it I'm in tekong.

Till now...

Monday couldn't be much better when I'd got up my bus the minute I reach the bus stop.
I'll probably be counting my energy and start harnessing my positive energy.

No comments: