Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Gift

I smiled as I released a bunch of loose change from my hand to his.

He reached for the basket in front of him, and when he's about to pile together 3 packs of tissue,

"不用,一包就好了"

"给我这样多做什么? 一包而已,我给你啦"

"不用啦"

The uncle looked at me, half astonished, half confused. A weak crooked smile form across his face, and I walked away, know I'd made his day.

I'd always wanted to give back something, to the community, people, to the world. Yes, little steps at a time. But somehow, the world is ultimately our home.

Of course, there're things always stopping us from giving, making us hesitant from sharing. The limited resources, greed, fear of losses as we cowered in ourselves or in our own packs. Then again, sometimes it's good to share, when other's happiness radiate's against yours. I believe it adds to your glow you know! :D

Anyways, life is a drama, no doubt and you're running your own show.




i'll end off my post with a special album of the week.
anybody looking for something new, do try out TARU's new album; Puzzle.
music that heals the soul.

No comments: