Tuesday, May 28, 2013

different

that look of yours when you lay beside me,
suddenly, you look so different.
i realize your eyes are so round, so big, when you speak about the future to me,
how your eyes would look up while you find words to chain into sentence.
that mole on you upper eyebrow looked so distinct,
how your fringe falls so nicely above your forehead.

i lay there, just admiring, not even saying a word, for i fear that my voice might break this spell.
(but fuck, it got broken anyway D:)

suddenly.. i felt that you look so different.
so beautiful. for once, maybe this once in such a long while, you looked really different, in my eyes.


I'd realize, maybe how i'd gotten so comfortable with you that i'd not realize how you look like.
that weak beady eyes from work, derailed hair, the splits at the bottom,
that flabby jelly limbs that're so worn out by all the work.
maybe just so that we're so comfy that you just look you in front of me.

throughout our lifetime, man kind are just given that few years to define love,
and i'm glad i found one of the many ways to define love today.

No comments: