Saturday, December 29, 2012

Rockin'

I'd been procrastinating for sometime about this and I guess it'll be good to at least start it on my berry while I'm at it.

HARD ROCK HOTEL.
Sometimes I'm in a mood for naming things. Not really sure whether am I talented at it or is it just me being plain retarded.
"ARE YOU READY TO ROCK?"

Didn't call a lot of people on this one. Just want afew close friends to come together and enjoy. And that would be my longest social link.
Used to be diadem generation, we were used to beo kpop together, and of cos the only remaining guy from the ol' secondary sch clique who bothered to keep in constant contact, Vash.
Vash is yet another long story, but moving on, there's my couz and my blood brother. Yes I know, but we're close. &

-love the feeling of getting on the bus that I'd missed by taking another bus to cut the route of that bus-

Back into my story. Yes I know, we're close and we're also rather tight with vash's parents as much he is with our parents. & lastly, Ken. Rob's friend. We're one bunch of weird social link, who laugh at each other's selfpawn moments and we're jokers in our own way. Yep, all dicks no chicks, and we're all fucking set on this journey.
-
"Guys, I try to get 28th - 29th okay? If not we settle for 27th - 28th?"
it's the december period, people clearing leave, off, taking their time off work, going overseas. Meanwhile we're planning our mini getaway. We'd been talking about it during our LAN & Supper nights, throw out the itinerary, and before we know it.
"Omgosh! I'm so excited for tomorrow! can't wait"
"Yea, it'll be a hell of a party!"
 
28th DEC 2012

And before we know it, we're up. Late noon, rushing over to hardrock with richard and mums. Took the MRT due to the sudden downpour, and it stopped just as we thought our day might be fucked.
*
Richard is just plain awesome. He even got us concession cards for the sentosa train rides. In we went!
Took the train, gosh! How long have I not been to sentosa, oh! Hellllloooo resort world :)
We stroll down the busy local resort, looking around, pointing at chicks, edging each other. Hahaha guys will be guys. And there, unveil infront of us, Hard Rock hotel.




Sleek hotel, we entered by the side door. Zipped down into the check in lobby and the lobby bar. No grande entreeeeaaaaa but, we're all smiles. Grinning ear to ear, started checking in on our social media platforms and taking photos. #instra
We explored for quite abit while Richard went ahead to check into the hotel for us. Aye, that include checking out the rock shop and lazing by the couch!
Lupsup team photo~


 
Time to huat!
"Lai. Ke yi zou liao"
Richard came, waving the holders with our room cards. And there we went up into the lift, we're like.. Let's go!! Chattering noise filled up the entire lift and we just can't wait for what comes next.
-ding dong-
We run down the trail of carpets while looking left and right to count the room number plates.
"455"
"454"
"453"!
-knocks-
"staying for a night! Excuse me"
(Usual chinese tradition to knock and says that to you know who)
 
We're blinded people. We just opened up a room filled with gold bars and we're fucking blinded. I'm literally shouting, running across the room, went straight out to the balcony and huat it. Richard, walking behind am chio. I know he's so proud of himself.









Aye. We played for abit, looked around. Hmmmm 2 big custom queen?? Well it certainly isn't king but definitely bigger than super single. Laze on the bed, couch. All of us are channel surfing and relaxing and I decided to plug in my iphone into the dock and throw in some Calvin Harris! Let's go~
After half a boring movie. We decided to head down for an early dinner. Went walking abit further and we finally saw the artificial beach that richard is talking about. And a pool bar?! Oh c'mon!



Settled for dinner @ harbourfront's kopitiam(:
The fish soup and char kway tiao? Jizz. Cheap good food.
We bid farewell after dinner. And after my parents went off to do more shopping and we're all on our own! The 5 of us. "Freedom~!"
we went to walk about, did some grocery shopping, opps full of alcohol.
After 2 bottles of barcadi mojito in the basket, I decided to throw in one personal big carlsberg bottle while vash throw in a large can of asahi. Topped it up with half a dozen of hoegarden and we're all set!
DecÍded to bring the bottles back because it's too heavy. Darn! Head back immediately after doing shopping with robs @ uniqlo.

Sighs. Miss those days that we're out, we're like brother and sister exploring while mummy and daddy are hitting the slots. Keke
Headed back and the first thing we do is nua! Old already.
And we decided to have a game of transformation since we might be heading out to gai gai and drink.
Transformed lol!!






Movies and booze just can't get any better. We had a good brother time, while playing finger guessing, 7up and category.
Oh yea, I wanna get high lolz. Was behaving like a retard, high fives with security guards and hi to strangers.
We chat and chat, and we head back to slack.

-K.O.-
They went down to buy cup noodles and shop for supper thou. Nb totally bo jio.
*laughs* when I asked next morning.
"ni tou dou dao xiang gou yi yang liao"
D:
It was at midnight when I woke up abruptly. Could almost felt the puke going up my throat until I calm myself and try breathing slowly. Took a bottle of water and sip by while I hear them laughing at me, pointing after my loud burp.
"Aiya, ta seh liao la"
"Hahahaa dog sia"
"Wo kan ta mingtian dou bu dong ta you qi lai he sui lo"
Nabeh! Trust me, I'm smiling to myself and cursing them with all known hokkien vulgar. But I can't open my mouth.
-slumps back onto bed-
*there's a number of funny night incidents*
Insomias, hitting by sudden light. Blinded by toilet light.






# DAY2

Had a beautiful dream. It's just us. Me and you. I saw u. You're not a faceless beauty. We held hands, hugged. Strolling around paradise. But u just don't let me rest my hands on your shoulders. (Oh c'mon, even in my dreams?!) U keep placing my arms across you, resting on your waist as we walked.

---

Woke up.
Shirt unbuttoned, sleeves ruined. Feels like I just got rape. Clems was half dead. I shook my head to reality..
I'm still excited. Jumping up. Exclaiming the wonderful night we had. And they're all almost awake. Guess what? Those dogs made a breakfast table out of the ironing board. #laughs. And I admit I'm the on who took it out the night before.







Still laughing so hard about it.
Woke up, and made myself coffee and cup noodle that they bought ytd. Me and clems. Those dogs were alrdy smoking by the balcony lolol! Robs went back to KO while we chill, throwing in some music as we took turns to bathe.
A genre/group that defines us? Kpop.
Yes. SNSD. Anyday

#CHECK OUT
Motherfuckers says we consumed stuff from their mini bar.
Item wasn't even there
And we're there for one day

There we took a train back. noisy chatters slowly dies down only to be replaced by the surreal silence that drained out by fatigues.
One by one, we dropped off at our respective stops and head home.. Yes we miss the day. It was a special getaway never meant to be forgotten.

#CHECK CLEAR.
HUAT













































No comments: