Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Hear (ENT)

Nah, I wasn't hit by any epiphany or if any sort, just thought it would be nice to blog down my ENT trip over at NUH. Yes, NUH, am referred to this hospital for quite sometime and finally I could go for my long awaited medical appointment. However, I would say... It sucks when i have to go to hospital? It's a place, ironically the most negative feelings would be created yet beacons of hope could be born here as well.

I had seen my fair share of patients and it only hurts me deep down inside, not only how people are are all suffering. And the pains and problems of people everyday. It's only Tuesday and the hospital is clogged with people, returning patients, sick children, and not to mention frail elderly that are sadly awaiting the grim ripper on their wheelchair.

Was praying for a good trip, a cure, and that is all that matters when I realize I took the wrong letter and before I know it, I had to make a call down to require for a fax. Other little misfortunes such as missing the bus even I did my Olympic sprint, but I guess I'm quite glad that my hearing is still pretty much normal.

Went over to the opposite wing to did test and my current wing is clogged. Tips: kent ridge wing pharmacy girls sibei upz.

Did a audiology test and was thrown into a small box, with a headphone and button and you people knows what happens next. Oh! Did I mention that theres this cute girl that I saw? Not really know if saw is the right word as I couldnt see her face. Thought she might be claustrophobic as she kept opening the door and taking in deep breaths as she complaint that there is no air inside. Machiam going underwater la sia!
Saw a mother and soon, both either deaf/mute. My inside died alittle as I see them trying to express themselves to each other using almost inaudible soft squeaks

That aside, 2 handshakes from 2 different doctors and I'm out... For now....
3 months rest and we'll see what happens. Hearing induced problem as he said. Ti-something. Soz I only know titanium :P

Any why are nurses from the pharmacy more chio than those in clinic ah?

Sent from my iPad

No comments: