Monday, December 31, 2012

Jungle

Social Links, again.
Yes somewhat I'd been neglecting since I'm going thru a homey phase. Time to play hermit, sitting at home, quiet nights and computer games, topped with late night supper with afew friends.
Quiet as it is...

***

Was slapped by the strong cold air of the aircon the moment I board the bus back home. Tried to avoid eye contact with the ezlink tap gadget, didn't wanna remind myself of how poor I am..

Awww fuck..

New year eve. Today, and I head back to camp. I told myself that it'd be fun. Taking it as going out, in smart 4. It's like a reuion I guess..
Been ages since I connect with them and yes, I felt so distance. My evoker is definitely not working and I'm napping my way off this half day.

"What went wrong?" I always wonder.

Trading our cards, meet ups and all the fun definitely wasn't fake. Or am I just got so much into character that I didn't realize that I'm pretending?

"Definitely not, the joy and laughter are not doubt genuine"

Yes they are, and they always will be.

-Sighs- "just what went wrong?"

I'd seen a lot. Keepers or not, we know best. But this tinge of inevitable awkwardness that dwells amongst, is smth I would wanna kill before the year end.

"Maybe I'd been away for too long, social links work this way doesn't it?"

Follow the law of the jungle, paint your face for there is a war coming. Shooting invisible bullets, throwing invisible knives. The enemy is one invisible, among us.

No comments: