Thursday, March 24, 2011

lion king





anyways was out with Adel and her friends today, jl and g
its not that i'm not showing respect but i forgot how to spell your names :3
but i rmbed they go by the name of
- jaelurp
- awesome_gwy
anyways we sorta have dinner and stuff.

first time in ages that i'd dined with 3 women. usually it's my mum and her soooo..
well i'm not VERY shy, but at least they got my balls shrunk, abit at first, but things loosen up alittle. i do have this langauge barrier stuff and i'd convinced adel that i dont really enjoy speaking to ang mo pai go barrage fly kite zhar bo.
so we kinda played monopoly deal later.

guess what, Adel's fucking tried to cheat.
she flash me her cards by the side, and gave me some sort of wink and smile.
DAMN, she thought i would be blinded my lust and show her my cards.
i'm so proud of myself that i resisted temptation and played by the rule book (:

i still can't believe that @tohtohh is trying to jio me to cheat w/ her in monopoly deal when her houses are the easiest to kupe.
and to think i'm her boyfriend, i ninja-ed all her property :3

No comments: