Sunday, March 27, 2011

miLk

meet adel after her work and did some shopping and stuff
OH YESYES, finally BP got some epic rainbow and it's trending all over the net.
if you hate science and you had been sleeping during your science lesson, it's time to head over to wiki and brush up your general knowledge.

Anyways just to share with u how a rainbow's form and try making one when you're bored!


And yes, seems like triple rainbows are legendary so, you might never seen one before.



went back and watched jumper on 5 before meeting the guys at starbucks for some coffee. I'd to admit i'm addicted to espresso recently :D
here are some of my dialouges

"eh i hope my wife hor, after giving birth wont grow like a ball sia *point at some fat mum*"

"wah kao alot xiao pang, i scare sia *points @ another*"

"u like ur wife b-feed ur child? i think i want to watch sia, like national geographic or animal planet"

***

it's a long day after that in which it's quite hard to type it all out.
P.S. lazy to upload pics as well. but anyways, i did quite alot of lame things the moment i reached home. upon reaching my study table, i felt 4 tiny legs ran over my feet and i went cursing and stomping on the ground. Must be a lizard. it went under my bed and i thought it would be good to send some smoke to it. so i began to smoke my room.

(after which, i noticed that my cupboard's door was ajar.)
god. dont tell me it'd went over

got a random afflatus and i hijacked my old $500 hi fi set w/ imba bass and got my room blasting. in short, i decided to do some cleaning up and i vacuumed several unidentified objects and smashed my piggy bank by mistake.
ended up sweating and it's quite a mess.

threw off my old studying material and notes because it's all piling up. Got afew carrier to put my ready to wash jeans. i know it might sound crazy, but i had 10 over jeans/pants ._.
anyways, my piggy bank's in a shape of human, it had limbs and a body so i felt really guilty since it's a 3 year old gift from Adelalala

i knocked it off the shelf accidentally and little did i know, i killed off stuff from minitoons by dropping them from great heights. Some chick ornament before and now this X.90 robot. (forgot the price)
NEVER EVER GET STUFF FROM MINITOONS.
moving on, it fall off and it all happened within a split second. Coins came spilling out the moment it's head breaks into half. i felt damn guilty as if i'd killed someone. & it looked like a human to me.

sorry & i love you :(

1 comment:

Blogger said...

Order a professional Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
* 10 shades whiter in days!
* Results Are Guaranteed.
* Better than your dentist.
* Same as dentists use.