Friday, March 18, 2011

y

a song to share...(:
Raspberry Field



and god! if you like her like me! you shld go google her up and support her!
she really got an angelic voice and how can she be so underrated?! so much that she'd only got 10 views on youtube!?
and she does awesome covers too!





hwaiting alice!!

* * *

here's a late post which i'd summed up while listening to Alice's ...
wow she got me really emotional in 2 am in the morning.



well was thinking about stuff and...
i'd crossed paths with many people, met people from different walks of life, people going in and out of my life.
many went on with theirs and few remains. i'd been sought after as an advisor or maybe been hired as a joker but how many of them are actually happy?
it's 2.30 am right now and i wonder if any of my friend's up, sad and crying :/
is there anyone actually always happy?
well people wear mask everyday but what's really beneath? i would really want to know ._.
&...i questioned myself D:

3.30 and i asked.
well what's love? is it suppose to be painful when it hurts? yes it is.

i'd got multiple personas for different time of my lives, but why can't i "escape" from the thorns of love when it hurts. it totally changed my attitude when sometime goes wrong, it's like poison, and it stings my other personas as well.
You might think i'm crazy if you think i'm acting as someone whom i'm not. but somehow i'd just created different personas to interact with people from a different...perspective? well i'm rather sick so...those of you who know, knows how much i dread to make a authentic typical local movie, pumped with english, sms text message and couples being together. not a totally romantic movie, but a love life in the 90s, with the single door lift, in the old hdb estate, phones with the game snake, and probably the ceiling fan in "my" room and many more :/

and thus i'm like a "ditto" :/
anyways, not side tracking... yes it really amused me that why is the toxic of love so strong, well she's just an ordinary lady, nothing special :x nothing much special but :/
i swear when it hurts i got me boiling, and it's as if each of my many personas got problems floated out from nowhere cos' i'm giving everyone else around me this stuck up attitude. they'll go like XXXXXXX what's wrong? got a problem?
i can really see myself going red and gets pissed at the slightest touch...

god it sucks, sucks more when i'd got problems with myself too.
i just dont get myself sometimes...

No comments: