Saturday, March 26, 2011

parnorama

Got the Sucker Punch soundtrack and the movie's still lingering in my mind.
it's sorta' like inception isn't it. Yes those songs are not new but, well it's refreshing with a change of singers and mix.
But i'm still amazed how those fantasy could be conceived right in the asylum. & well how the metaphor would bring out their "mode" of escape as it's all happening in her head.
But i would really say i love their tracks.

well you know my weird multi-persona thing going in my brain right?
those "mysterico" songs feels like it just came right out of wonderland
but anyways, if you're thinking of skipping the movie, you might still want to try out their tracks, it's really good you see :D

and 6 hours of sleep and yet i'm up again T_T
supportingly tired, but as i got back the night before, i'm so filled up with "yawn b gone" which made me so awake.
i can't believe i was blasting songs and moving furnitures in my room and i totally changed my furniture's formation in my room and YES it is so spacious now ^^

& recently i had a weird liking for panorama pictures and :D
i'm currently using 1 from sucker punch as my wallpaper!

yes no cleavage no nothing, but i guess it wont be up for long thou.
i actually am searching for panorama photos of fears or sorrows to used and ta-dah




1.23 PM

i'm reading up on lobotomy and it really scares me alot.
i'm fearless when it comes to gore, but my balls would melt like an ice cube if eye balls come to play. D:
quit reading :( it's scary but i'd a weird fetish for real old stuff actually, like the old venetian ballroom stuff, 80s singapore, and also 1950s ang mo culture :D those who drank with super cute tea cups :P

* * *

i should have told you how much i hated weekend crowds and well, i got my lazy ass out to town anyways. 2 AM and i'm still hooked up with "wonderland" music.
nothing special happens after that besides slacking and gaming away @ marina.

well come to think of i, i'm giving my gaming persona a break. taking a break from the possible pc games. time flies and i'm considering of using for the better cause.
but anyways friendship, is however hard to maintain isn't it? was chatting out and stuff, and well when we realize some people'd got a pretty busy life, got their own cliques and so forth. people move against time and some people leave some people comes. But nevertheless, there're hardly any steady souls in panjang if you asked me.
Steady souls as in those who're up for something impromptu or a suddenly call up to rally at our macdonalds for some coffee talks.
i had my fair share of "social" life, pretty regular sessions with the rest of the rangers and i used to org. "The Mass" Outing which consist of several people here and there from diff class, but well sometimes it's not really good to get so fun filled and stuff when i personally prefer to retreats back into my soft and quiet shell every now and then, pumping up music in my room with selective themes suited to my present persona and then doing some reading and just blast away in my handheld consoles why lying face down on my bed.
Or just lurking around in msn hoping someone's in need a of therapist =3

but alas, i'm not getting judgmental here, but it's really sad that we're robbed of zak and hing. 2 of our worthy comrades lingering in BP who's close to ever-steady. Movies at my place or cup noodles at random playgrounds, they're on for it :D
even to the likes of nuaing some random playground totally doing nothing. NOW NOW NOW, when you can "zuo bo: w/ your bros, your social link would probably had risen to another level. Not being subjective but tonight imma just pouring out my woes of mui flen :D

anyways my lair'd been filling up with wonderland music with the likes of the joker's daughter and the remixes of emily brownings and they're really awesome :D



YES YES YES this song.
it's very "indie" and you might really thing i'm crazy, but this track is MY song :D
4.30 AM in the morning walking back home, or a song where i take it with my 3AM morning strolls

you might want to turn up your volume for this one, but this refurnished old british alternative rock british is gonna make your day :D



not kidding but i feel like i'm being taken to somewhere else whenever i listen to this. Clearly swept off my feet for this. & browning had got this beautiful and angelic voice which heals my soul. GOD this lady sure can sing and she'd got this soft voice which make it seems like she's whispering to my heart when she's singing :D
i really hope she could wiped up with an album or smth soon! GO GO babydoll ~

No comments: