Thursday, March 17, 2011

sWhich

Kinda met Adel today and yes it's a calming thursday for me
up in the noon, snacking and watching movies.
i'm started to hate my small screen thou :(
but well we watched the switch anyways and yes aniston's in it! but oh well D: i'm funny but alittle disappointing :(
well but just abit too real and less drama you see.
and there's quite a lack of ost in this one to steer us into the emo course.

so kinda see her back and i came back after dinner and was talking to my boys.
damn i missed frank D:
he's like one of the boys who can take my jokes and i could go into english mode easily when imma w/ him D:
hope he's surviving in indonesia meanwhile i might be meeting up with the rest of the gang tmr! so we're all chatting and stuff
When lix shared this.



god was she pretty?! & she'd got singapore blood (Y)

and was randomly surfing the net while waiting for secrets for sale @ 11 on Ch U and i'd found this.
well she my looked ordinary but when she hit the strings she really reminds me of YUI~



and she can write her own songs as well~



there're tons of cover singers lurking in youtube and yes there's alot of undiscovered gems it seems...
Alas, i'm still living in 2 time zones, so :3 i'm always up in the night and down in the morning D:
lunch's rare and i could barely balance outing and gaming FML.
was catching up with my poly mates and well, i would wanna get down to serious business in April.

Self taught guitar? wondered if it's possible for me ._.
OR not.

No comments: