Thursday, March 31, 2011

jUNgle

got alot of gadgets that i would need to cough out part of my stash to get, but however my unstoppable insane hunger for fashion apparels are yet my impassable hurdle :(

guess it's the last day of the month and i'm out seeing my girl to work. & if you'd seen my tweet..

"when the clock strike 12, i'm going to turn you into a ballerina X3"

yes we probably managed too, but with some minor setbacks here and there which i wont wanna describe coz' it'll only get me pissed and all.

moving on, back at the shop, of cos w/ ma bro fer his secret perks :D BUT, since i'm the only paying so i'm playing the fairy god mother role here.
and alas, the wings met the long awaited ballerina.




ain't it pretty? the beautiful works of jeremy scotts. i'm initially no supporter of him man :D but after that i do have to admit his designs totally defines my styke :P

and yes, next up on my list would be these!




pretty right? well i'm going for the lightning one i guess. moving on after adel went for work, i went on to bugis to crash at aaron's workplace :D
god the new adi jeans it's VERY DOPE.
and well chatting over some wanton mee and with a gigantic bowl of $4 fried wanton, we completed our 3 course meal with a sundae before he heads back while i wanted some time alone, head over to Bugis Lib for some quiet time. did some reading and of course, updated myself with the 2 latest issues of men's health.

skipping the boring part, i went back and meet up with adel before we had a last min plan to dine @ ramen play 313.
so going back and all i saw people going in and out serving people. my mind stops for awhile and i felt as if i saw an inevitable cycle in this concrete jungle.
well, you always see people being served by those workers, but have you every wondered, on other days, they're serving people too? :/
it might not be 100% true, but most people are coming to good places to dine to take a break off their hectic schedule of stash farming.

it's gonna be one hellofa' reality for me to accept, but when the time comes, i would hate opening the mail box D:

No comments: