Tuesday, July 22, 2008

time

Well, today i woked up rather late, hmmm it's 7 sharp and i'm still stoning on my bed, comparing to my usual days.
Hmmm due to the comments of my readers. I will be posting in this manner bah. Well, things ain't going very well today. Hahaha, woke up and slowly prepare. Meet up with Boon Keat, Samuel and Grace at Bukit Panjang Plaza's macdonald's to have breakfast. Head over to NP after slacking and wasting a great deal of time. Slacked thru the lecture, and was using my laptop. Didn't really had motivation to study after i'd lost my pacing in education. Went to the canteen to wait for Jia Wei with Frank, Boon Keat and Samuel before heading up to the library. looks like Samuel is spying on my blog. SAMUEL IS CUTE -.- HAPPY?! =( Planned to do something about my IP. Well, i've got 4 hours and the clock is ticking...Looks like i'm lazy.



CHEERS (:

No comments: