Tuesday, July 29, 2008

blushing sky

Well, i could've describe what happened lately is a pretty bad filler in my life. Nothing's going well yet. My school work is hiting me like hailstones from the sky. The seemingly to be flowing snowflakes in the sky depicts unreachable hope, when i suppose i can't reach it no matter how i stretch my hands. Well, the feeling of being chain up with a huge iron ball certanily engulf my life as a whole. Thou time and such is mine, my emotions wasn't suppress by my will, totally. But somehow, my mind travel to year 2007, about how i got out of agony, pushing my reluctant self to acheieve, a few steps closer to my dream would be my admittance to Ngee Ann, in which in turn also would satisfied my lust to get closer to you. Your voice pulled me through, it did. In the purge of darkness, your trailing voice lead me to move, slowly, my body stood up, shaking yet was moving thru as your voice stabilize it. Geez, imma thinking too much today, i wasn't totally in the mood and so on. This week, was tiring. Insomia took me over, rolling in bed past the wee hours is getting me nowhere. Screams of agony just shout in my ears, keeping me awake. The soothing melody is there no more...

Sentosa Cove



well, my mood wasn't relativly good until today. Things got for a bette turn. It's time to get moving.

Been time since things took a great turn in my mood. Looks like my mood isn't getting better.

CHERS (:

No comments: