Monday, July 28, 2008

iSORE

Well, imma almost stucked at my IP, so geez, why not start to work on my blog frst. Well, it'd been last than 30 mins when i left jia wei and gang. Guilt touched me when the clock hit five. Well, i left before them, that's what i felt bad about. Leaving the rest of the four people sturggling the frost in the library. It's only 5 poeple at the library as felix'd left early. Hmmmmm, today's a boring day, as exams are arrviging, alot of lesson had come to it's end, leaving us to draw the last sword for the final battle. Who'd have thought it'll be a curse in disguise? Anyways, i'm late today~ Geez, hurried up block 34, for my CAD lesson. I haven really started up on my project and i just it's time to get my engine fired up. Didn't really show the teacher my floor plan as it's near blank. I admit i didn't really spend time and effort on it and secondly, my lack of inspiration explains it all. As i'm a perfectionist, it's hard to make decision. Hmmmmm, head down for lunch later before heading over to PAC. Hmmmm, as the final exams where consist of only 40% of our final grade, our 60& of quizes, assignments and test were revealed. And i've got a lousy 44/60. SHIT! =x i thought if i could've gotten 50, i would've 100% pass NOW. Geez, but this aint' stopping me to start working hard. The 6 of us gonna pass 1.1 with flying colours yay? Hmmmm, took a look at the buildings from singapore. I always loved buildings, very very much =D this kinda human made landscape, thou far from perfect, yet admirable.



Here's one from The Hamilton. Singapore is one of the first few countries venturing into sky garage. Well, you can park your car @ home. That's the fuss. well, it's like so cool ain't it. Another one, within my dream is the sail @ marina. Gosh, talking about singapore. The physical landscape is truly admirable. Time to get my hands on some sony digital cam and shot these down. Well, i do love photography, VERY MUCH. but not equipping myself with a DSLR like some pro. Well, i admit i do admire those DSLR carrier. But i'm much more, hmmmm free lance or just doing it for the fun of it. Exploring different angles. And i do love the cityscape in Sg. If i'm staying in Singapore 10 years down the road. That's the reason! Anyways, before i go off, i'll be emphasising on my title, iSORE. As read from Eyesore, means a sore in the eye, or piercing*. It's like tall buildings, eyesore to the sky. HOWEVER, in humans' eye. SORING UP THE SKY, is one step closer to their dreams (: Geez, i know i'm lame but i know everyone have dreams right? don't you?

CHEERS (X

No comments: