Wednesday, July 23, 2008

snake & ladder

"love is like a game of snake and ladder.
thou u're just a few steps away the goal seems close,
but u gotta wait till the dice to appoint you to the right number,
only then u can reach the finishing line, if not you'll be bouncing back."

GEEZ! another great quote from Mr.Ronnie Tan the great! well, today's nth much in particular. For a change, i'm rather early for my IDS and i'm starting to work on my project. After my CATS tide is over, it's time for IP to take flight. Had an 3 hour lesson of IDS, before heading off to slack as we skipped TEC lecture =X Geez, ain't we bad. We help Jia Wei take some videos before rushing back.

Head out to SUBWAY for dinner with Derrick, Jon, Jun Wei, Xian Zheng and Jasper Hing. Hmmmm, head back and slacked my day off again. Well, nothing much and not much mood today. Was silently waiting for friday to come.

CHEERS (: hope i'll do well for my CATS presentation tomorrow.

No comments: