Thursday, July 3, 2008

step

sighs, well, i'm taking a step at a time i suppose. Sighs, my everyday life, was going down. I always tell myself, why want to play DOTA. Well, my subconscious mind only wanted me to waste time, i knew it. I'm shagged from all the emotional stress. I really cant help it. There's no help line for me to dial, nothing, it's like i'm staring at the phone without number pad. What to do? I scream at the receiver and hit the phone as hard as i can, despite knowing nothing will happen. Having sports and wellness today. Well, love my coach ^^ he's the best. Well well, and there we went for CATS, and an additional hour of dicussion before heading off. Had lunch with Sean @ 1 sharp and i head home after that. Fall sleep, and fatique took me, nothing could quench my thirst anymore. I know i'm being emotional, but nothing helps. Nothing, i stare, i think i could think of nothing. I'm helpless, helplessly, i was being sucked by some unkown force, but strangely i didn't resist. It took me over. And before i know it, i drag my feet out to meet kelv. Walked to Fantasy, had a great loadda' fun with him there. Stare, stare and talk. ehh Kelv, help me console ur brother kay. Wahhh 1 year not hard. Jia you! My brother de brother also my brother~ Alrighty, hten i lean in a corner, emo... Sighs, my life ain't getting better. Kunda came over after that, Dota with him lor. Entertain KUNDA =x KUNDA saw that !? =D wahahah, well life's hard, so is everything else.

CHEERS ^^

No comments: