Monday, February 25, 2008

revelations,

well, okay.
it's a boring monday, and i woke up rather early.
just staring into space.
watch alil' movie, and...
ahhh well.
back to sleep again o.o
woke up again and connect to the internet.
well, i'm excited abt my "coming soon" laptop.
but i'll just blog in first shalln't i?

got a nightmare the night before or smth in my sleep.
not really a nightmare.
but, it's just well, "scary?"
alright.
this dream is somewhat related to christ.
revelations*
came true.
human fighting it's kind till extinctions.
well, it'd spread to Singapore somehow.
but we all knew it was coming, just like animal instinct.
it was during on racial harmony day.in the evenings, air raids.
i could see people getting blew up.
human parts flying around.
people running, hidding.
HDB flats, with all windows shut tight,
curtain's down.
i ran back, back into my home.
seems like i'm separated from my family.
i'm living with a group of survivors.
we risk our lives every day, to run over to get food.
*surprising huh ?
shops was open, lrt, mrt was running, just like as if there was an NPC.
made alot of friends, somehow.
well, in my dream, somehow i could control my reflexes.
retard to blog this down huh? =x
ohh well.
i got worried somehow.
very worried, then i found myself making my way to jurong east mrt station.
just as i was abt to get out of the train.
the gang of bully arrived.
machines, spraying machine guns,
saw people being pushed on to the tracks, then they all laughed, snickered as they spray bullets on them.
i hid beind a pillar, witnessing this inhumane actions.
was thinking about how's the situation over at other areas.
but, i think it's somehow like that.
then i woked up.

*oh my...lol
but durinng my nap it's another dream already.

went on to use the com,
doing nth,
might be meeting my frens up for dinner.
that's all.
turn on the aircon, do some mag reading myself.
alas, my happiness does not last long!
got emo again!? ><
awww well,
reminisce.
that's what i got on my nick.
Aaron, i think i'm right.
it'd became a habit, something that'd been subconsciously programmed into me.
well, emo emo emo, what can i do x.x
that's a cold hard fact.
been trying my best to get all those outta my head.
really, i've been trying hard.

*published first part @ 5.16 PM

uh yea, came back.
nth much after that.
meet xav and kel up @ cck mrt.
then went over to jurong east.
gosh love ice hockey!
we wrapped the day up by going to Kelvin's house after slacking @ IMM.
haha, kinda checked out his new laptop.
a SONY VAIO.

nth much.
i got emo and i took the lrt home.
cheers (:

No comments: