Saturday, February 16, 2008

new world.

reached home @ [1.09 AM] due to crowds @ marina area.

soooo... shall i start my day?
ok, alrighty.
word of the day, fatigue.
really not been feeling myself this past few days.
sensitivity, scar.
well, okok, i'm getting emo again =.=

[5.23 PM]
ok, went off to meet Zayar at plaza.
Zhe Wei came along ltr.
Jasper Hing was still at home then, so we went over ourselves, asking him to come over now.
well, this is a last minute outing, well everything wasn't really planned out.
so...well, didn't really informed people about it.
so so...

well, well, we started our journey at 190 obviously =D
then alighting at the stop near heeren.
*hope i got that right.
well, then we stayed at HMV all the way!
songs songs songs, what can i say =D

well, for my side, personally things been alil' negative.
been giving myself stress and all =.=
wow. =.=
hmmm, seems like i'm not fated to change my handphone wallpaper.
everytime i changed.
something unpleasant, will happen to me.
so unpleasant that it will affect me mentally.
ohh god, i really need some help here.

off with the emos, and on with the entry.
kays, we all left at 7. taking the mrt to city hall.
after bidding goodbye to zhe wei, we headed towards suntec.
quite crowded due to chingay huh.
ok had KFC for dinner.
weee, had window shopping to slack and waste time off.
well well sortta cool huh.
and, I LOVE BRAUN BUFFEL !
a brand from germany.
fuck, it's so so so great.
then we went over to have some RICH MEN's COFFEE
@ gloria jeans !





it's nice, quality taste !
sit there to pass time, and meanwhile talked and wait for Jasper Hing.

[9.28 PM]
Jasper Hing is stucked at victoria's st.
well, the road's blocked for chingay.
arghs,
well, after that we cont. talking and slack.
and then went over to marina at 10, going to 11 plus.
stay abit around there.
before heading off to the MRT station and took the last train home.
slack slack slack.
discovered,
a new goal, a new world.
hope i could open the door, step in. and never turn back after all.

*while in the midst of midnight.
i tugged silently onto my bed. clasping my palm upon the softness of the pillow cover.
i then whispered as my tears slowly flow across my cheeks.
"Ronnie, it's gonna be alright"
"Ronnie, it's gonna be alright"
"isit really gonna be alright?"

&, a new world it is.
since it really is.
the choice i'd made.
i cant back off now right?
just tell me that you're happy alright?
i'm contented already (:

CHEERS (:

No comments: