Tuesday, February 19, 2008

lots

well, awoke by the spamming calls today morning.
thanks.
woke up at 6.20 AM.
sighs, well received a sms not after.
something like that.

[6.22 AM]
MOE: Congrats RONNIE TAN JIA HAO, you are posted to NGEE ANN POLY.
REAL ESTATE BUSINESS (N48) under 2008 JAE.

it certainly jolted me back.
i swear, my emotions were of "ying and yang"
i half goated at my luck while my smile twitched alil'
ahhh well, i don't really want to go to Real Estate Business hmmm.
thou. my "calculations", well of course going real estate business is also quite a good choice.
ohh my god, i swear =x
well, i wanted Business Studies initially.
I really have this long hunch that i'll be successful (alot more) when i'm in that course.
well, you'll sure ask me why. But after looking at diff. families, i made a silent pact to myself. That i wanted to become a successful man in the later part of my life. I want to shower my wife, and kids not only with CARE, but CASH as well.
i wanna make it big, i wanna strike rich.
and i want my family to live in luxury.
sighs,
well, i really wanted my family be comfortable with life.
haha, i may sounds dumb.
cos' i'm like planning so early for the unnecessary.
but it's like that la =x
my personalities and all.
well, but i'm not giving up.
so are my buddies.
WE'RE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!
WE'RE NOT!

*Ronnie cont. to use com, ltr going out.
will blog in ltr.
signed off @ 7.58 AM*

well, the we all started some msn conf. wars.
tension was high.
we all conference and all.
ended up, the gang of four were separated.
me, kunda, kelvin and zayar.
well, zayar got into pharmacy sci. @ NP
kunda got into "some clown course @ RP" {he appealing xD)
and kelvin got into civil aviation @ RP
gaaaa ~
why things doesn't turned of to be.
why does the lot i drew is so much from what i've dreamt of.
sighs, well, my forehead is hot while i slowly fall into slumber.

i woke up suddenly.
well, received a call from Kelvin and Kunda.
both of them is coming over to my hse.
then we'll head off to SP !
well, the scheme had changed now.
no case to case.
just COP nvr meet is GAME OVER.
reluctant. We meet up with Jasper Hing, and Shah.
after that we head over to City Hall.
went over to Marina Sq.
sighs relax.
was pretty stress over the course thing.
oh my god, can i support my family later?
what if i cant? my wife and kids suffer with me?
awww man, i really deserve it =.=
fuck =(

slack till 8 before heading back to CCK area.
Shah and Kelvin went off first.
as both of them have to go home early.
well, then the rest of us, went to get some takeaways @ lot one before heading to Zayar's house.
moodless today, i swear.
slack, then went back.

have a talk with my dad about it.
actually i wanna take private dip.
then i can take the course i like.
but my dad didn't really encourage =(
he said that, well it'll be better and more reg if the cert is like* got gov. name there. (means not private la)
then, i was thinking about republic. but he'd rather i stayed on at ngee ann.
well dad, looks like i shalln't let you down then.
thanks for the advice (:
i bathe after which =D
then proceed to use my com a teeny weeny while before heading back to my bed !
good luck ronnie,
dun feel stress =x it's gonna be alright.
cheers (:

No comments: