Friday, February 29, 2008

the leap year.

ohh well, i pretty stayed at home all day today.
hmmmm, so..
oh well.
alrighty, shall start my blog for today.
woke up rather early, but drop dead again soon after a few rounds of psp game.
woke up ltr after that,
then began to prepare myself for the day!

Kunda called me to acc. him to go cut hair, hmmm.
well, agreed since i've got like nth on yet.
went to meet Kunda after preparing at Bukit Panjang LRT Station.
took to Chua Chu Kang then we began to walk.
talked alot hmmmmm, well, kunda u've sure grown up!
haha, uh yea (:
choices, what's so complicated about that?
well, choices exist because humans wanted variety.
and there they've got it,
now every path, could lead to a different ending in life.
so which one you want huh?
well, i'm not sure, i'm just sure that i'm well stucked in the crossroad.
i need a guide i need a light.
to lead me outta fright.

alright, off with the emo,
and on with my life.
well, on my way to R&B Salon @ Sun Shine Place.
we saw this poster at the bus stop =D
weee terrorist on the run !
awww man, somehow cant believe it, cos it's SINGAPORE.
a SAFE country.
and even a limp can
escape outta prison!
-just a lil' joke made up by ppl *
no offence to sg gov.
but i know sg is pretty safe ardy.
so here's the poster.



cool?
cont. walking, then i decided to CUT my THICK AND LONG HAIR !
ARGHSHH !!!
=(
went up to cut lor =(

Kelvin came by ltr.
then we went to Kelvin's house to slack after our hair cutting session.
KELVIN YOU ARE THE BEST HOST EVER !
THANKS FOR THE FOOD AND DRINKS.

then watched Rush Hour 3 before going back.
alight at Bukit Panjang.
get some coffee before going back hmmmm~
stayed at home till night !
til NOW~
well, well, so how's life for me next hmmm.
hmmm (:
cheers (:
jia you for me !

* i want to not only to shower my wife and kids with CARE but with CASH too

so jia you for my future life !
CHEERS !

No comments: