Wednesday, February 6, 2008

chinese new year eve

hmm woke up late today, hmm 11 plus.
woke up to prepare and all.
razak, jasper hing, kunda, and zayar came my hse.
we kinda watch movies =D

well, halfway through Ka en called,
didn't picked up, sry.
i didn't called back, paisay.
thought no use asking him over as he'll be eating with his grandmother.

Jasper Hing head home soon after then.
haha, he's going off to m'sia.
well well, then we all cont. watching, and until the rest went home =D
had my DINNER.
ABALONE !
FUCK that's cool =D
then head back into my room, to watch spider man 3.
haha, weee~
then use com till now lor.

[12.00 AM]
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
well be slping late today!
arghs
haha, happy new year mum, hope u will leave healthy.
happy new year dad, hope u can be healthy, make alot money, then we all happy.
happy new year me, hope i can work hard for my future famuily and be successful.

cheers! (:

No comments: