Wednesday, August 28, 2013

play ; therapy

My last psychotherapy.

It's beautiful.

It touched my heart.

it touched me so bad that i want to remember all of it.

this moment whereby i play back my life, and play it on the paper right in front of me.

the most beautiful 5 stage of my life.

i can never forget,

how such tiny toys can reply the scenes of my life, bringing the miniature right onto me.

how i changed, from a colorless boy, to someone who found his first best friend,

how i learn how to cherish friendship, and found a buddy that been with me throughout my lifetime,

how i changed, to some noisy bickering rowdy bastard.

how i toned down, and run blindly after the girl of my dreams.

how i gave her all my firsts, without regret, despite all the hurts and heartbreak, and how i'm willing to go thru it all over again just that it's worth it and it attributes to who i am.

how i found that guy gangs are not that bad after all, recruiting the brotherhood. no matter how different we are, but we stand united, together against all odds.

and slowly, the phase of life when i met friends who're worth of a keeper, friends worth connecting for, going that extra miles for, and friends that i'll look after and keep them with me.

it all ended with a beautiful painting that i'd conjured with my memories,
the different phases of life and how much i'd changed.
i'm grateful, for what bestowed upon me. i always learnt how to appreciate.

admiring the finest painting,
i took a snap shot in my mind and keep it deep in my heart.













of course, not forgetting the current hiccups that i'd been getting.
i want to be free.
i want to be set, free..

No comments: