Thursday, August 1, 2013

hwjb

Ages since I'd been here,
And here I am today.

"I dk man, I don't want to see shit yet. I know what to do, I know what to think, I know how to hang in there and keep fighting, I know how not to back down and let this shit screw me. I'm just angry at this system. How ironically flawed it is when just 1 person can screw ur whole life over and how it all just take with something like a piece of paper to make u feel helpless as fuck"

"I just dk how to say, I just want to get out of this system. And be free. I know more than enough what I don't want, I know I can't work for people, I had sucking up, being a dog for someone. And that's probably why I'm close with some outcast which thinks the same. Everyone here is so shallow, so easy, they just keep their head down and hardly anyone see what I see. Surely they like sucky some cocks and get off, but I don't think it's worth for superiors who won't even lift a finger to protect u."

"Right then just now there was an activation. I ran like mad, I felt good just because I fulfilled my part. I did a great job and I took pride in that. I know I did my part and I don't fucking have to prove it to anyone or flaunt it just so I'm recognised. I know the society isn't based like that anymore, not even when I'm already know how under appreciated I am. Everyday I keep my cool, stay sane, know people, choose my cards just so I can get out. I hate how I lost my feet then, how I just make random decisions then. I know how much I dread la when I can just sleep it off. Life hardly goes ur way. That's what I use to tell myself, but if you don't push hard enough, the door on the otherside won't open as well"

My distorted thought bubbles, and after today, I'd lost respect for this system. Where is the care and empathy you claim? When you're scolding and pointing fingers, humiliating us behind the scene. Doesn't matter how you are portrayed. I jolly understand how this game is played. I'd played enough, I'm at the last track of the board game now, and I'm out once I'm at the end. I'm there soon, I will hang in there.

I understand the importance in this. a twisted importance at least. But how well can others see when they're blind to this, blindly following, half heartedly when they don't stand for their rights. Democracy isn't as such anymore as the people are obliged to do as the conductor calls. This off tune symphony isn't beautiful already.
This jaded microset of the society is just how it is.

I'm insulted for my selflessness, but isn't this how it should all be? All of us from the same nationality coming together. How can we win the war.

I swear I'm so stressed now.
I'm trying to keep my cool, I badly wanted to scream, I wanted release.

U just made me lost my respect for you. If you don't know your people, how do you lead them? By fear? How can I greet you again? All those threatening, all those pain, I felt hurt, disappointed at this is how you look at your people. Right now, there's no one I can talk to, suck it up? I don't know.

All this shit stirring, I don't know. Why make more troubles and u sit there Ànd watch the shit flow. Isn't making finances flow more important? I'd learn my lessons in this crude world, more than enough cruel lesson. How human nature is so selfish and how my honesty and selflessness only get me more shit instead? Why aren't you not happy that I at least did the right thing to save at least 1 person? I respected you like my second father, a fatherly speaker, why you condemn my deeds. Trust, is a sacred thing now, oblivious to honing all positive traits, I'm pretty sure this is how our society is progressing right now.

I need help,
I need an angel,
I need a guardian.

It hurts.

God, I just need a place to breathe.

No comments: