Monday, August 5, 2013

5678

Yes, blogging about it alot just when my anxiety disorder got better of me.
It's that bad,
i lost appetite,
everything's just haunting me that i'm so afraid.
the fear of being consumed,
days i just stood blank, doing nothing, hoping time would stood still just alittle more.
i can't sleep,
i'm wide awake even my eyes are heavy,
my stress flood my thoughts easily and seeing them in dreams is just another common sight.
the people,
the things,
the days,
even my tranquility of twilight isn't safe as it was already.

i know i can't keep relying on pills,
i know it'll still be my fight at the end of the day.

just after a long hectic day with a 5km walk, i thought everything's back.
just when i thought i'm safe for now, yet another phone call came.
i hope things will be alright,
i hope things will get better,
afterall, i'm glad how much of a value are instill in my after all this,
i ran with pride,
i took pride in my job
and i held everything close to my chest (closer than i ever imagine) with due respect.
everyone that'd crossed my life.

i'm glad i still remain true to myself after all this time
i'm glad i know myself more,
knowing how i work with people, or how i work for people
i'd seen more than i paid for, and i hope this is enough to strengthen me for the society.
how naive, innocent, still basked with integrity and honesty.
what comes after would be yet another fight,



It's gonna be my final few tracks of my board game,
just 5 more dice rolls and i'm done... well  maybe 6.
i just want to see the light.

Mantra of the week:  Life is never meant to be easy, keep fighting, survive it, look on the brighter side.

No comments: