Thursday, January 3, 2008

Your Own Miracle

talked with kelvin till 4 plus in the morning due to insomia,
then set my alarm to 5 then went to sleep, cos i've got quest =.=
duhhh, ok woke up by 6.20, gosh i'm late.
rush to prepare, done all by 6.26! whoa i cant believe it too =D

*[after my quest]
went back home and wait for kelvin and kunda to wake up,
cos we've got a breakfast break tomorrow.
well, went back home, sit on bed, very sian
then i started to play PSP.

[3:15 PM]
gosh !?
wtf?! i overslept.
yawn* ,Kelvin called me then.
then we end up skipping breakfast.
then i boot on my computer, well, wanted to play CS.
then suddently, got last min quest.
fine fine, in the end i've got macdonalds for reward =D
a Mc Chicken Student Meal, upsized!

*[after my quest]
went back home, got a book,
tuesdays with Morrie by Mitch Albom.
really gotta do some reading soon.

went home to eat and watch kinship 2.
then went to use com, played CS with kelvin.
but i tio ban ! >< wtf ?!
but i can played those w/o VAC server.
sighs.

ahhhh, i miss GE (Granado Espada) a new expansion's out xD


well cool ain't it (:

mic with kelvin for awhile, awwww...
gotta get a new one already.

then wait The Golden Path on Ch 8.
it's until 10 when i retreat back to my dark room to use my com.
conference with the usual guys,

then been surfing webs for motor shows to get a glimpse of those cool modified cars
took some at the xtreme nights @ Expo
pretty cool hmmmm.











pretty cool, now here's a image of the new car, EVO 10
that's my fabvourite xD
it's VERY FAST! =D



ohh yea, today i found out that in the OST mode of DJ MAX Port.2
there's Your Own Miracle by Ruby Tuesday.
delicated to my tite of the day !
awww, it's really nice believe me =D
u get it from me if yea want to =D
haha,

well, gotta sleep early soon anyways.
looks like there's no late phone calls with Kelvin today =(
awwww~
kinda, tata xD

No comments: